Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Projects: Gray Day Scarf

I finally have photos of this open work scarf I finished about a month ago. It's perfect for these brisk days in March where it feels like it's warming up yet the chill still gets to your bones. 


I call it Gray Day Scarf.


We went for a walk along New York Harbor. The sun was trying to come out yet winter is not ready to let go.


Made from a an easy open work pattern on large needles, this scarf is a quick knit. I used two strands of bulky yarn in two shades of heather gray. 
The pattern is from the same designer as my Asphalt Infinity Cowl I finished not that long ago.


Pattern: Misti Net Scarf from Knit1LA. This pattern is free and easy! 
Yarn: Knit Picks Biggo in Dove Heather and Cobblestone Heather. One skein of each. 50% Merino and 50% Nylon. Super soft!
Needle: Size 19. 
Verdict: Love Knit1LA's patterns! Large knits that are easy, fast, and stylish. Also love the fringe! Will remake in other colors. Also great for quick last minute gifts. 

No comments: